Terms and Conditions Of Booking:
- The Provider – Snap That Photobooth
- The Customer – The person booking Snap That Photobooth for their event.
The following contract and its terms will set forth an agreement between the provider and the customer for the hire of the photo booth. This written contract sets forth the full, written intention of both parties and supersedes all other written and/or oral agreements between the parties.
What Your Package Includes
- Unlimited Photos.
- Unlimited onsite, instant prints
- CD of All Photos.
- An Assortment of Complementary Amusing Props.
- Professional on-Site Attendants.
- Customised Logo/Branding/Title on The Photo.
- Images Uploaded to Facebook and SnapThat Website.
- Set Up, Delivery and Breakdown
- Option of Colour or Black and White prints
- We are available to meet with the Client during our office hours ( Kampara Business Park (490 Clare Road, Clare Estate) )which are 08h00 – 16h00, Monday to Friday. No meetings will be conducted on Saturdays or Sundays or Public Holidays.
- All bookings will only be confirmed once we receive our contract signed and received along with proof of payment. If no contract document is received, but a deposit is paid, we assume you have read through our terms and documents and hereby agree to these terms.
- SnapThat™ and employees at a function will not accept responsibility and will not be held liable for any loss, damage, or injury to persons or property, of the client or associated with the client due to negligence or any other cause whatsoever. While every precaution will be taken to ensure the safeguarding of your belongings, SnapThat™ will not be liable for loss, theft or damage to any property whatsoever (décor, gifts, valuables, etc).
- A 25% deposit secures the event date and the balance is required 7 days before your event.
- If your event is within a 30km radius of Kampara Business Park (490 Clare Road, Clare Estate), then there will be no travelling cost. Travel distances exceeding 30km round trip, will be charged at R6 per additional kilometre.
- All bookings must be paid in Full prior to the event. A booking Fee as indicated on your quote applies to all bookings. Any extra hours must be paid for in cash, on the day/night of the event before any services will be rendered.
- In the event that the SnapThat™ has to setup his equipment ahead of the scheduled setup time due to venue regulations or any other reason, we hereby reserve the right to charge the R350.00 per hour rate for the specified amount of hours prior to the start of your Wedding/Event.
- Please ensure that all outstanding/full amounts are paid in full prior to the day/night of the function. Should cash be your preferred method of payment, please ensure this is given to the SnapThat™ manager prior to the function. SnapThat™ reserve the right to cancel your booking if any outstanding amounts are not paid in full prior to your booking date.
- The client is required to sign the acceptance form. Should this form not be signed, but services in any way are rendered by the DJ, or any money is paid to the DJ it is deemed that the client is in agreement with these terms and conditions as here set, and an agreement is binding as if the client had physically signed the acceptance form.
- Time period in excess of the period agreed, the additional time will be billed to the customer at the following rates:
- R 950.00 per additional hour of use.
- R 350.00 per hour Idle hours.
- R 350.00 per hour for pre or site meetings.
- All price exclude VAT
- The photo booth takes approximately 45 minutes to setup.
- We will arrive approximately 60 minutes before the start time of hire to set up. Should you require earlier setup the idle hour fee of R350 per hour will apply. Should the photobooth location be within the area where formalities will be taking place, we cannot be held responsible should there be a slight disturbance during this time due to setting up. Although we endeavour to setup and breakdown without causing a disruption, this isn’t always possible. In this case we urge you to book idle time to ensure the photobooth is setup before formalities begin, or alternatively allocate an area near an entrance/exit of the venue.
- Bookings of 4 hours or longer – meals are to be provided for 2 staff members should the booking begin at or after 6pm.
In the unlikely event that the Provider is unable to provide the service (including occasional maintenance time) of the agreed service time, depending on the conditions we will stay for a longer time to compensate for the lost time.
- A 25% Deposit is required to book and secure a date. An invoice will be sent to you with our banking details.
- Cancellation Fees are as follows:
- If Function is posted or cancelled, you, the client will be liable for a portion of the agreed fee as set out below (See Cancellation Terms below), SnapThat™ reserve the right to charge a cancellation Fee as described below.
- If a Photobooth is cancelled 6 months or more prior to the confirmed function date, 25% cancellation fee of the total account (as per the original Package Booked) is due is payable.
- If a Photobooth is cancelled 5 months prior to the confirmed function date, 30% cancellation fee of the total account (as per the original Package Booked) is due and payable.
- If a Photobooth is cancelled 4 months prior to the confirmed function date, 40% cancellation fee of the total account (as per the original Package Booked) is due and payable.
- If a Photobooth is cancelled 3 months prior to the confirmed function date, 50% cancellation fee of the total account (as per the original Package Booked) is due and payable.
- If a Photobooth is cancelled 2 months prior to the confirmed function date, 75% cancellation fee of the total account(as per the original Package Booked) is due and payable.
- If a Photobooth is cancelled 1 month prior to the confirmed function date, 100% cancellation fee of the total account is payable (as per the original Package Booked)
- The client must confirm all changes and cancellations in writing and all payments due to SnapThat™ are payable before any booking is considered cancelled.
- Dates & Venues are not transferable – a new Quotation & Booking Fee would be required in order to secure our services for a new venue or date.
- We reserve the right to charge travel. Travel is charged at R6.00 per km.
- All bookings are to be paid in full 7 days prior to your booking date.
- In the unlikely event that our printer experiences technical difficulties, prints will be made within 72 working hours from your Wedding date.
- No refunds will be made if they are load shedding or unscheduled electricity power cuts.
Provider agrees to have a Photo Booth operational for a minimum of 80% during this period; operations may need to be interrupted for maintenance of the photo booth (eg restocking photo paper and ink).
Loss or Damage to Provider’s Equipment:
- The Customer assumes complete responsibility for any loss of or damage to the Provider’s equipment (other than fair wear and tear) caused by any misuse of the equipment by the Customer, their employees or their guests.
- The Customer shall be responsible for any loss of or damage to the Provider’s equipment caused by Theft, Fire, Flood or Accidental Damage.
Date Changes & Cancellations
- Any request to alter the agreed date of the rental of the Photo Booth must be made in writing and at least thirty (30) days prior to the Customer’s event.
- Any change of date is subject to the availability of the SnapThat™ Photo Booth on the alternative date and receipt of a new booking contract.
- Deposit paid are not refundable.
The Customer agrees to, and understands the following:
- The Customer will indemnify the Provider against any and all liability related to the Customer’s Event and use of the Provider’s equipment.
- The Customer will indemnify the Provider against any and all liability associated with the use of any pictures taken at the Customer’s event by the Photo Booth or by its operatives, employees or affiliates.
- All persons using the Photo Booth at the Customer’s Event hereby gives to SnapThat™ the right and permission to copyright and to reproduce or otherwise use any photographic portraits or pictures of any Photo Booth user who may be included in whole or in part, via any or all media now or hereafter known for illustration, art, promotion, advertising, trade, or for any other purpose.
- In addition, the Customer, hereby releases, discharges and agrees to maintain SnapThat™ free from any liability arising out of the taking of said picture or any subsequent processing or publication thereof including, without limitation, any claims for libel or invasion of privacy.
- The Standard Props are a free addition to the photo booth hire and if for any reason the free additions are not working or available, the Customer is not entitled to a refund.
Logo / Trademarks:
SnapThat™ Photobooth’s logo will be shown as default at the bottom of the printout strip. SnapThat™ reserves the right to take footage (still photographs and/or video footage) of any function that we are involved in, be it directly or indirectly, and reserves the right to use such material for advertising purposes (Our website – http://snapthat.co.za & Social Media Pages).
Access, Space & Power for the Photo Booth:
- The Customer will arrange for an appropriate sized space for the Photo Booth at the event venue. Photo Booth Specs are: 1.5m x 3m x 2.2m high. Approx. a 3x3m area, along with a regular power outlet is needed.
- We will also require access to the venue 1 hour prior to the event.
- We also require a table for the Props to be layout.
- The photobooth needs to be situated indoors, or in a covered area which is wind and rainproof. An alternative indoor location must be pre-arranged should an outdoor area no longer be suitable.
- Should you choose the Guest Book Service, we would also require a small table and a chair, so your guests can sit and write their personal messages.
- The Customer is responsible for providing adequate power within 5m from the Photo Booth to run the laptop, printer, lighting etc. We do not have battery backup for the photo booth so please confirm with your venue that they do. No refunds will be made if they are load shedding or unscheduled electricity power cuts.
- We also need good lighting: So, if the venue is dark please add in a few lights. We provide 3 LED lights.
- SnapThat™ cannot be held responsible in the event of mechanical failure of equipment. The provider will take all necessary steps to rectify such situation with backup equipment.
- Children – please note unaccompanied children, will be limited to a maximum of 3 photos each (not applicable to children’s parties)
- The Customer is responsible for providing adequate power within 5m. We do not have battery backup for the photo booth so please confirm with your venue that they do.
Termination of Hire/Abuse/Threatening behaviour:
SnapThat™ Photobooth will not tolerate any abuse or threatening behaviour to any of our staff or abuse of the booth or booth equipment. If this occurs SnapThat™ Photobooth retains the right to terminate the hire immediately. This applies equally to you and your guests. SnapThat™ Photobooth may terminate the hire in cases where our staff feel the equipment belonging to SnapThat™ Photobooth or the booth itself is in danger of being damaged or has been damaged due to the actions or unruly behaviour of you or your guests. Wherever possible and reasonable to do so we will speak with you or the venue first to try to resolve the matter before any termination is enacted. If we do terminate, for any reason, the full cost of hire will remain due and we will not issue any refunds for any period of hire not provided.
Events beyond our Control:
SnapThat™ Photobooth cannot be held responsible for any circumstances that may prevent us from attending your event; these may include, but are not limited to severe weather conditions, traffic delays, breakdown of our vehicles, sickness or equipment failure. In the case that we cannot attend or fulfil your hire due to events beyond our control we will contact you or the venue as soon as possible. In these instances, our liability will be limited to the refunding of all of monies paid