Live Streaming Services in Durban: Live Streaming made simple – broadcast your event around the world with SnapThat.
During COVID-19, do you want to reach your target audience, co-workers, friends and family, fast and safely? The Show Must Go On. We have a solutions to help you keep delivering professional, quality content and events.
SnapThat offers live streaming for events such as weddings, funerals, corporate events, sport, fashion, music, and product launches directly to your audience’s social screens. We use platforms like Zoom, Facebook Live and YouTube Live
Live Stream Packages – from R2000.00 per hour
- 1 camera (multi-camera solutions with audio options optional)
- We can live stream to your Facebook profile or page, YouTube channel or Zoom
- Embedded on your website
- Unlimited viewers
- Our HD video can be viewed on all devices – Mobile or desktop, etc
- Robust security
Live Streaming Additional Services
- Domain registration, website development and design with hosting.
- Virtual Background with ZOOM
- Files Sharing
- Chats Features
- Mobile Sound for your event.
- Stats Report on Facebook or YouTube
- Story development and content strategies
Don’t Cancel Your Events / Wedding or Meetings Due to Covid-19. Our goal is too de-mystify all aspects of the live stream, which means you can relax and enjoy your event. Get involved with your guest; public streaming allows your audience to engage, share and comment on your live stream, ideal for public meetings, webinars, and live shows/events.
Need help delivering your next live stream? Get in touch!