Photobooth Hire / Rental Durban
Snap That™ offers Photo booth rentals / hire for any function, such as Weddings, School Events, Fundraisers, Birthday Parties, Mitzvahs, Reunions and Corporate Events. Pull a face, strike a pose, grab a prop and jump in our photobooth. We capture your best moments in our booth. If you are camera shy we’ve got you covered, grab a prop and blend in….remember it’s all about enjoying yourself and showing us your fun side in our Snap That™ photobooth.
Snap That™ photobooth is one of the most exclusive photobooths available and with the most up to date technology.
We have worked in and around the KZN region (Hillcrest, Umhlanga, Durban North, La Lucia, La Mercy, Mount Edgecombe, etc) all the way down the South Coast (Amanzimtoti, Margate, Port Edward, Port Shepstone, etc), and up to the North Coast (Ballito, Salt Rock, Shaka’s Rock, Zimbali, etc) we’ve even worked in the Midlands. This travel adventure in the name of entertainment has not only taught us alot, but it has also enriched us culturally!
All your guests can visit our Snap That™ website to browse through your events pictures
Photobooth Rental / Hire Process
- Pick A Prop ( We have a lot to choose from)
- Step into the photobooth.
- Strike a pose.
- Take a picture or 4.
- Collect your branding memories (your photo strip or postcard)
- Share your moments via email or social media
What does our Photobooth come with:
- Incredible Clarity with DSLR: We use DSLR cameras and constant lighting to produce clear images. We trust and believe that our services and equipment are the best there is, simple as that!
- Photobooth Online Gallery: Your guests can view their pictures directly on our Facebook. We post all the pictures on our social pages and website for your guests to access them easily.
- Photobooth Props: Quality, fun and unique props add an extra touch to your inflatable photo booth experience, for any event to make your photo booth even better. We have Hats, Wigs, Glasses, Signs, Masks and a whole lot more.
- Unlimited Photos and Printing in Our Photobooth: There’s no limit to the number of prints you receive; you can also take as many photos as you want printed in 10 seconds. Allowing your guests take home their memories of your event.
- Friendly Photo Booth Assistance: We guarantee our staff will put a smile on your face, you will never find any friendlier photo booth assistants.
How does this photobooth hire all work for your event?
- Send us your date: We operate 7 days a week so no matter what day of the week your event is we’re sure to be able to attend! Even public holidays and new year’s eve. We all love a good party.
- We Pitch Up in Style: On the day of your event we’ll arrive an hour before your photobooth start time to start to bring the booth in and set it up! The photobooth arrives flat packed so there’s no need to worry if your event is upstairs.
- Party Like A Rock Star with Snap That™: This is when the party starts for you and your guests. Make as many trips to the photobooth as you’d like. We Dare You !!!
- Let’s Get Social: You are able to share those amazing photos you taken straight away from the photo booths. Our photo booths can upload your photos directly to social media sites such as Facebook, allowing you to share your fun photos with friends and family instantly!
The Fun That Happens In The Photo Booth
Frequently Asked Questions – FAQ
Our photo booth packages start from R2850.00. See our photo booth packages
Guests can email and share photos to Facebook directly from the booth. Please let us know if you would like this feature.
Yes, a professional photo booth attendant(s), who is branded, neat and speak multiple languages such as English, Zulu, Xhosa, Afrikaan(Basic)
If your event is within a 30km radius of our office (Kampara Business Park: 490 Clare Road, Clare Estate, Durban), then there will be no traveling cost. Travel distances exceeding 30km round trip, will be charged at R6 per additional kilometer.
The photos are printed on sight, directly after your photo booth experience. All our packages include a USB with all the photos from the event. If you would still like extra copies, it can always be arranged. Choice of 4×6 or Photostrips
They’re free! Because we love you guys.
That’s fine. Please contact us for a FREE quote.
Yes, if you would like the social sharing features.
Of course not: All the image taken at your event will be store on our PC and we will give you all the images on USB. Once we get back to the office we will then upload them to Snap That! Facebook page and Snap That™ ! Website for you to view.
We will start the setup process one hour before the photobooth starts. If this would cause a problem, please let us know and we would advise a suitable idle time.
The photobooth will be taken down straight after the photo booth hire time.
Yes, a 25% non-refundable deposit is required. The balance is required 7 days before your event.
It’s simple if we are available, consider it booked. You’ll have to pay in full of course.
If the booth is used consistently, +-50 photos can be taken per hour
- We will also require access to the venue 1 hour prior to the event.
- The Customer is responsible for providing adequate power within 5m. We do not have a battery backup for the photo booth so please confirm with your venue that they do.
- Small table for our awesome props
- Minimum space of 3m by 3m for the photobooth and 5m by 5m for the greenscreen photobooth.
- No refunds will be made if they are load shedding or unscheduled electricity power cuts.
Our Snap That Booth can fit up to
- Closed Booth: +-5 guests.
- Open Booth: +-10 guests
Guests are welcome to use our Snap That™ Photo Booth as many times as they like at your event. If the lines are long we try to give everyone a fair chance.
The photo booth only takes 45 minutes to set up but we will arrive at the venue 60 mins prior to operation.
In the unlikely event that there is technical or electrical difficulty your photos will be delivered to you within 7 days of your event.
Your USB with all photos on will be handed to you on the night of your event. In the unlikely event that you do not receive this, we will ensure it is delivered within 7 days of your event.
Once we have all your date and event information, we will draw up a contract and invoice. When we received your 25% non-refundable deposit and contract signed your function is reserve in our calendar.
A formal request can be submitted to us at firstname.lastname@example.org. The deposit is strictly non-refundable, but in the event of your date being moved, we will always try to accommodate bearing in mind that this will be subject to availability of your new requested date.
We prefer to always set up under roof or inside a venue, but if the need arises, feel free to contact us and we can work something out!
We try to make it as much fun as possible with a variety of funny hats, sun glasses, scarfs etc so your guests can truly enjoy and express themselves! Our Props are a free and complementary addition to the photo booth hire.
For example you would like the booth to be operational from 19:00-22:00 but want the booth set up by 17:00 inside your venue before your guests arrive(17:00-19:00 would then be considered “idle” time). We can then set up the booth at your pre –requested time and we only charge you R350 per hour “Idling time”. So idle time is when the booth is setup but is operational for your guest.