Are you in real estate? Still taking out property pictures using your smartphone, although technology has advanced greatly with smartphones, property photography requires great skill and meticulous attention to detail.
DID YOU KNOW: Professional Photos sell 50% faster than homes with standard photos. Studies have shown that 98% of homebuyers judge whether or not to walk through a property by first seeing the listing photos online.
Snap That™ specialises in providing Professional Real Estate Photography for the Property Industry in Durban, KZN. Whether you will be using your images online or for print media we can provide images to your specifications. We operate throughout Kwa-Zulu Natal and specialise in creating images that Sell or Rent Homes fast. In the fast-paced world of real estate, potential home buyers or accommodation seekers have multiple online resources at their fingertips. So, first impressions count. High-quality photography and expert digital exposure are vital to the industries of Hospitality, Real Estate, Corporate Marketing, and even Airbnb listings. Homes / Property with more photos sells faster, which makes sense because buyers are doing more research than ever before. The more buyers can find ahead of time, the better your chances of getting your home sold quickly.
How to prepare for property photography:
- The property should be as presentable and neat as possible. If you can, try and have someone clean the house on the day of the shoot. Have your windows clean and clear, Often the best shot is one looking out through a window so this can be vital. Unfortunately, every smudge or mark shows up and it’s often near impossible to remove marks when editing; it’s very dependent on the background.
- In the kitchen, please remove all fridge magnets/notes, etc. You can do the same as what would be normally clear and clean cupboard doors and walls. Please try to hide the rubbish bin, drying racks, sponges, excess clutter, etc. Less is more. Please “style the home” (arrange furniture etc) as much as possible – we will do this too, as we see fit – but up to half our time can be spent making things look neater and simpler, and we, unfortunately, have to charge for that time.
How can we help:
- We provide professional photos.
- Highlight Video of the property.
- Drone Footage of the property. This gives an overall view of the positioning of the house on the property.
- Graphic design to make your online and print ads awesome.
We all heard the old saying “A picture is worth a thousand words.” And, in real estate, pictures make a huge difference in how quickly you sell your home. We are convinced that we can meet your standards and help market your property to the world!